xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Minus One New Messages? **april fool**

Just noticed this when I logged on this morning:

Posted Image

Are there others with this problem or is it just a bug which effected me only. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

hehe why would something like that bother to you ?

Because it's incorrect. I did delete a message recently. Could it be then when someone deletes a message, the new message counter decreases?

That's funny, yet, interesting. I can see why you'd think it could be of concern. But, if it were to never happen again, would you say it's just something that happened on a day of fool's? Maybe it's something the makers of IPB decided to implement for such a day. There might be other reasons, but i cant think of any at the moment..

well..matt!Even I've experienced the same problem at Xisto, I dont know the reason for it and so I know that it is not an april fool's day joke or anything like that.It got solved for me...once some one send me a message...and I didnt get that problem..may be when someone will PM you..you wont get that eighter!

hey matt!you know that it was not april fool's joke.I can confirm that...this problem exists!it will be just that I will have to search through the Xisto forum to find my post...I'll provide you the link to prove it.And if you made me april fool..then I think that's a different thing..but that happens...I dont know how..but that is the case!