xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-.AsSaSsIn.-

New Mermaid Sig

Nice, although the background is VERY plain, and the render is just sitting there.. try doing some render blurs in the background and then setting it to luminosity or soft light, or overlay. It'll make the render pop and not look so dull.

Umm i put a 3D render of the girl i just earsed it off her face becuase it made it to bright.....see that white stuff next to her head? those arent brushes i used no brushes on this thats the 3D render

Heh, you make it seem like brushes are a bad thing. But, to tell you the truth, i think the C4D render is a bit too "scratchy". Although, that may have been the purpose of why you used it, but i dont think it helps, in my opinion. Same goes for the filter effect, of the pixel-squares thingy (just not that it's too scratchy)..

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

i think that is a fractal brush its pretty hard to pixelate a c4d render like that. But yeah I would have done some soft grunge brushing instead then the mosaic tile will work, still not keen on your text though, need to read up on some tutorials for it and the border just needs 1px black on it that the 3px 2px 1px set up.