xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CroSpartacus

People Who Don't Follow The Rules

This has been bugging me. People who think rules don't apply to them.This happens every day in life. School, Work, everywhere.In band, our band director clearly states you can't miss practices all the time and expect to have an A in band. Well, this one person we shall not name, tends to miss practice quite often for stupid reasons. One time it's because he had "a headache". So do other people, but we're still in there playing our asses off. "I'll go to school the whole day, but not go to practice because I feel a little sick." Just stupid things like that. Or, I can't make the football game because it's an "unsafe environment". But yeah, they still have a 100% A in band. Weird, or no? In my English class. People come in late ALL THE TIME from lunch, and the teacher always threatens to write them up for skipping. Does she? No. Why? Because she lets them walk all over them.I don't only blame the people disobeying the rules, I blame the adults who let them get away with it. I know if I'd missed a practice over a headache, I'd get crucified by the band teacher.Also the teachers at my school, especially the subsitutes are the worse. Kids curse right in their faces and they do nothing about it. They have no control whatsoever over the class.

Well, face it. Rules are meant to be broken. Sooner or later, those stupid pieces of fecal matter who break the rules and think that they are the <removed> will get retribution for their "holier than thou" attitudes.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I have warned you about using or trying to use expletive words! Please do not try it again. Not even with *'s as a substitution.

Sometimes teachers play favorites and that is where the problem really starts. I know a certain student who is also in band and faces the same thing with the missing practices and stuff and still getting the solo and first chair. (It must be a band student thing,) It just happens, no one really knows why. It's not right but it does happen. Try to watch what they do to suck up and follow what they do. Eventually you might be one of those who are favored... He he...

I've seen thing like that happen, but not very often. From what I've noticed at my school, most of the teachers don't take students walking all over them very easily. They give out detentions all the time for people disobeying the rules (even though it does the person no good, they still continue to do it). I don't know why people break the rules all the time...Anyway, seeing that happen as much as you are would get on my nerves quickly.

Lucky you. Detentions? I've never seen anyone get detention for less than vandalism or worse. These people walk over the teachers because of that. Can you see I kind of just hate people?

I've had similar experiences in school ... back then, I've been that guy who was always there and didn't receive the good grades anyway, I think I got the hang of it now - just bend the rules so they fit your way. You've got something better to do than appear at an appointment? Just do whatever you want to, but be careful: If you're the one who wants to get something done by someone else, you should rather be friendly......anyways, I usually did not have my homework during the last three years I've been in school and graduated better than some of my friends o_O

Ahhh... belligerence.... have you ever driven on any of the roads around NYC? So many rules, so little time... If I didn't drive defensively, I am sure that I would have been involved in an accident by now. Those people are crazy - and they are willing to wager their fender that they don't have to adhere to the rules.