xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

Voting Poll Script different than the one below...

ok. the topic blow inspired me to ask here if anyone knows....i'm looking for a script that a user can upload a photo and all photos are listed on 1 page and not seperately like with other site where you click on the arrow to go to the next photo to vote 1-10 or something. i need a script that allow it all to display on one page and vote for your favorite photo that month while every month all photos will be deleted. i'm not in to programming anymore so don't suggest anything to do with programming. my time needs to be placed elsewhereso anyone here of a script like this? i want to put it up on my site to attract visitors and keep them coming back sicne it will be a photo of the month and the top photo of their pet will be placed on the main page of the website that whole monthif someone has heard abotu something similar to this and responds, please send a quick not to my email as sometimes i lose my place here in trap 17, still trying to find myself around :) and may miss an important response

Try thishttp://www.ecomstudio.net/sales/%2323

I've not tried it but i guess it should work as you requested.

i just checked out that script and it's a 1-10 vote script which only displays 1 picture per page at random.

i was looking for a vote script that displays all pictures on one page, and you click on any one picture to vote for it. anyone seen a free script like this? also a script that would allow you to automatically upload your photos...hmmmm maybe something like that doesn't exist yet....