xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PsyberMind

Iran Nuclear Testing And What The Us Cannot Afford

According to CNN, and The Associated Press, which I happen to get new snips every hour thanks to my job, The United Nations has Passed a resolution that requires Iran to put an imediate end to its Nuclear Development Program. Now I somewhat agree with this. I dont beleive that any Power should have the ability to conduct unregulated testing of any Nuclear property, be it for Arms or Energy. I do not, however, agree with the way things are going with this. I have my gut feeling that this will be yet another Iraq issue, where they will stop for a while, allow inspectors to come in and make periodic checks, and then 3 years down the road, Inspectors will be ousted and our good old President will step in and launch another offensive operation. The United States cannot afford another operation like Iraqi Freedon and Desert Shield, etc.. Our soldiers cannot come home from one war to be shipped off to another one. And to make matters worse, some of our allies, like Russia, for example, have said that they will NOT support the use of force to end these Tests. So if we WERE to go in and Invade Iran, we would most likely be doing it alone this time, and with Tensions high with Korea, and lingering hostilities with Iraq Seperatists, we could be opening the door for another Perl Harbor incident. We are off doing one thing, and someone backdoors us.Comments? Questions? "You Suck's?" Please feel free

well those wars are full of *BLEEP* in terms of what they represent. 'war on terror' 'freeing iraqis?' Come on, anyone with half a brain who comes near those phrases can smell stinky and smelly BULL *BLEEP*.You country goes to war mainly because of the fear in your people. That is easily created and manipulated through the mass media.So what, Iran gets a satellite up and running, we should give them congrats... but no. We gonna try and scare everyone and imply that it's a bad thing, a terrible thing that might have repercussions. Really, would the Iranians bomb the world if they had their hands on some nukes? I doubt it. They would probably use it as security or threaten Israel with it. That said, I really think this issue is being overinflated. China developed nuclear weapons.. They are communists OOOHH they must hate democracy! Well do you see any damn nukes flying out of their country? I don't think so. Why is Iran much worse? Is it in the genetics that Islamic people can't handle bombs because they are born with the urge to hurl it at someone from a democratic country? Anyways IMO there will be a war on Iran not because of nuclear weapons but because of money. War generates money for Contractors, Military weaponary manufacturers, oil companies, etc.

It's a complex thing though,thinking about certain countrieshaving nuclear weapons.I mean,would you want everyone who lived onyour block to own a gun?It would make me nervous.Any country owning nuclear weapons only has to make a mistake once.I wouldn't be against an outright ban on developing new nuclear weapons.Where does that leave the us or china though?I'm as confused as you are.