xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theRealSheep

Formula One Motor Racing :: Do You Follow It? I love F1

formula one  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know if there are any other Formula One racing fans hiding around these boards... :) But, I'm starting a current thread anyway.The third round in Bahrain saw the debut of the new season Ferrari, which was a very disappointing result for them. Michael Schumacher failed to finish the race and Barrichello managed to 'limp' to the end but out of the points paying positions. The lack of results from Ferrari and the rise of other teams like Renault and Toyota are making the 2005 season look very interesting and very worth watching (in my opinion anyway).It's just good to see that Ferrari are not having it all their way as the previous years but also interesting that the BAR Honda team are not getting enough reliability out of their cars.

I watched Bahrein race, and i hope this season will be much more interesting than last one!Alonso and Renault are great in this season!

Yeah, it became a lot more interesting, but you have to admit that the success that renault and Toyota are enjoying came with the new car regulations. I'm not complaining though! But it's interesting to see that all the "big" teams such as Ferrari, Williams, Mclaren & possibly BAR are not doing that well at all. Well, it's still early to tell and i, for one, won't be writing Ferrari off just yet. Their new cars looked competitive enough in the last race although they surprisingly failed in reliability which has been the strongest point of Ferrari for years.I do think the Ferrari will bounce back rather strongly in the next race at San marino (if that's right). They've been particularly good there.enjoy the remaining of the season, maybe we have some new situations to discuss again ;-)

Formula One is my favourite sport. Micheal Schumacher being my favorite driver and Ferrari my favourite constructor. williams is my second favourite.Karthikeyan is also a favourite because he is Indian.Who is your favourite ??

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified and description filled. Search the forum before making a redundant topic. Merging.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Its the fosters Australian Grand prix this weekend at Albert Park, Melbourne, ferrari will be using a modified wing and not the controversial one. However they deny that the FIA told them to change it , they say they changed it only to gain an advantage.