xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-.AsSaSsIn.-

New Sigg With The New Style Ive Been Playing With

I don't use photoshop, but I like the signature. Is the man in it a certain person or just there to be there?Also, the border looks 'weak' I guess. Try putting the double border on it (like you did in your other signatures)

Yeah I had that doubleborder on there first but it looked bad on this one since the back ground is lght the double border looked to dark and it took away from the rest of the sig :) thanx for the comments though

what jyoko said, try adding a bigger boarder the one you have now is hardly noticable, and wow its not sonic the hedge hog related :-o im shocked lol im just kidding, but it looks good just not the border

Nice God of War sig, but yea, add a another border. But, i'm not saying that the border should go all the way around, maybe add a mask to it and fill it in with the gradient tool. That might look nicer. Think of something. Get them creative juices flowing.

also fix the text using the anti alias tool, it looks blurry and not solid, though im in disagreement with needing to fix the border i guess to spice it up a bit use a patten to give it some filler.