xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hazel

Parents Story pls tell me

i really really want to know my parents love stories, i tried to ask but they didn't tell me. i don't know why.is it could be their secrect thing? do u have the same experience as me?

this dosent happen to me but some parents often think that its best to wait until the child gets older. Or some of them want to keep there love stories between them two and they feel its not right yet to tell there kids. But thats my opinian thoe :(

Maybe they're embarassed or their love stories maybe something they want to keep private... I don't know though I wouldn't really want to know my parents love stories lol Maybe if you ask one of your relatives or your parents friends to see if your parents ever told them?

It also depends on how old you are. How old are you? If you are younger than say 16, usually parents do not wish for you to even engage in acts that are "loving" or about "sex/being in love".

Oh dear! My mother told me the story of how her and my father met. Let me tell you, TMFI... I really didn't need to know the details, but my mother decided to tell me anyhow. "She has warped my fragile little mind!" I suggest not asking your parents questions like that unless you are absolutely sure you really want the answer... Later.

I thought there was another post about the same thing in the same forum ??? That was made earlier than this post. OR is this post just about people who DON"T know about their parents story what ever the way is. Do not post something that has sort of been already said and is still active and in view?Anyways I never knew my mums and dads they've split up and I don't really care.

Hey, I was told about my parents' love stories or stories about their ex-lovers...when I was about 18. But I think my mom told me because she wanted me to look in a wider perspective.As in, it's not like I was just curious to know or my mom was really enthusiastic to let me know. It's just a way of giving constructive advice, I think. :rolleyes:

My mom has shared how she and my dad met and how they ended up together. It's an interesting story...maybe I'll share it some day. Anyway, they've been married for about 44 years now. One thing I remember when I was pretty young was looking inside a footlocker my mom had and seeing tons of letters my mom and dad wrote to each other. My dad was away from my mom in the military at the time. I opened up a few just for curiosity sake and read them (even though I should have respected their privacy, "BAD DOG, BAD!!" :rolleyes:). I got a sense of how much they loved each other. It's hard to see that spark nowadays because they're olds farts :) (just kidding), but I don't think they could be without each other. Well, that's my little spiel for now...Take Care,Cupid :)

Why would you want to know what your parents have done? I wouldent!Anyway, maybe they ate secter spies and have no love life, but they dont want you to find out, so they just act like you didnt ask... and one day they will tell you their secret and youll remember this post and think, 'he was right' and Ill be famous, dunno how, i just will :rolleyes: