xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

Trap17 Forum Changes A Lot is that good?

I could say I am an old member of Xisto.com (I've been a member for over an year) and I can say Xisto RULZ. I've tried many free hosting "companies" before finding out about Xisto, but I'm sure Xisto is the best. In this year with Xisto I'm grown from a small personal website (made in Publisher :) ) to a professional looking, php script based, mysql driven website. Well I can't belive that I have just replyed to a mysql topic in the forum. Yeah so in this year and 2 months I learned quite a lot (and yes the best way to learn is to discover yourself thru trial and error) and Xisto has its part in it.Also during the year I've been a member of Xisto.com I've seen a lot of changes in Xisto, most of them positive (like the ever growing number of members... which I consider a good thing as long as the admin can keep up the good work). But there are some I don't like. And since I visit the forum pretty often the main problem I have is with the threads. I have just realised that (once again) the topics have been reorganized. Now gaming, for example, is in a different part of the forum. Yeah changes are needed since more members mean more posts and more crowded, but I've got used to the way the forum was. I'm pretty open to new things as long as they don't come once every month. I hope you don't intend to change the skin of the forum some time soon... You have to understand that since there are a lot of members it is pretty hard for us to adjust to big changes, so it would be better if you chould open a mass poll to ask the members their opinion about any big changes. I hope you won't be mad on me for this opinion, it's not extremly important, but with this huge member base very detail counts.Live long and prosper, Xisto. Hope that next year I'll be areound here posting a new topic. :P