xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rugbyleague

Rugby League

hey everyone, depending where u live you might like rugby league 2... its a reallyy fun game, im not sure americans would of got it.. i know new zealanders english and australians have... its a great step up from the first game with new features such as

# Multiplayer online play for all platforms, allowing competitive and friendly play over the Internet, player rankings, and statistics.
# All major teams and competitions including the NRL, SuperLeague, State of Origin, City versus Country, and a range of International Teams.

# Brand new gameplay features including ball stripping, shoulder barges, diving on and kicking the loose ball, contesting the high ball, pass to playmaker and more.

# New multi year Franchise Mode, including player contract management, injuries, judiciary, and mid season representative games.

# Highly realistic, individually modelled likenesses for over 500 players.

# Lifelike animation, motion captured by Weta Digital, the VFX wizards behind The Lord of the Rings movie
trilogy.

Some screen shots

i think the pictures llook pretty cool what bout you

Notice from mayank:
Copied from here : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Make sure that you've to add quotes to the stuff which is copied from other sources.

I dont mind watching League.. (I'm a aussie :angry:), but again I dont mind most football codes around. I hadn't played the game as much, but it is pretty good. :angry: