xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Doctor Jokes Just a few abnormal doctor jokes

Well, my "Grandma" e-mailed this to me today and i thought it was rather funny, so i am going to share it with everyone here i suppose

A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs - and I was in the wrong one.

A new, young MD doing his residency in OB was quite embarrassed performing female pelvic exams. To cover his embarrassment he had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle-aged lady upon whom he was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassed him. He looked up from his work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?" She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was, "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener".

-----------------------

read this one at your own risk, it talks about regions of ones body...using appropriate terms of course.

A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room, when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered. It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery. When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green, and above it there was a tattoo that read, "Keep of the grass." Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which said, "Sorry, had to mow the lawn."

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Haha! That's hilarious. I like the last one the best. That was kind of nasty though. :) I'm studying medicine in college, I'm in pulmonary medicine, I'll have to do lung surgery. =/ I wonder if I'll be embarassed. :P

of cource you liked the last one, what man (or boy) wouldn' its "dirty" just what a man likes, lol, you wont be emberased you'll do good :lol: i just dont want to be the first person to be operated on while your in school (like the dummy) lol anyways, good luck..