xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinari

Site Seems To Have Gone Missing... Did I do something wrong?

When you say my-cpanel-name do you mean my username for the login or the subdomain name?

EDIT I get this when I put my username in.

We can't find "gamma.xisto.com/~daralee"
You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above.
Or, search the Web:

Go to MSN Search to see complete results for "gamma.xisto.com/~darknessfalling".

Popular Searches

Check availability or register the domain name 'gamma.xisto.com/~darknessfalling'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More information about this error.
About Results

• Not satisfied with your results? Help us improve.

Powered by MSN Search

Š2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement

Edited by Sinari (see edit history)

You've got some sort of ISP issue. I just tried it, and it went straight to it (the default page). I then tried it based on the link you gave us (which would make the address gamma.xisto.com/~daralee/hogwarts). It also went straight to it. I think you need to check with your ISP about that. However, there could be other causes to that (but I am not sure about it). Anyway, sorry, but that's all I can help you with.

Thanks for all of your help... I really don't know how to contact my ISP though because I'm not the person it's billed to and my mom doesn't care about my website...

Thanks for all of your help... I really don't know how to contact my ISP though because I'm not the person it's billed to and my mom doesn't care about my website...

Pretty much every ISP has either an online "live help" (chatroom) or email. Send them a detailed message over the internet, include the name your account's under, and they'll never question you. You're pointing out a flaw in their service, so they should be fairly eager to accomidate you (they're trained that way). They won't even bother asking for your age.