xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark_drgn

Cannot Change Password

I'm having problems changing my password to the Cpanel, it appears to simply not want me to change it, first it says you need a number, then it says that the word is in the dictionary, so i make up this werid password like szadjsahkf12 and it STILL won't let me change it. Another thing, is there any way to delete or change the passwords of the FTP accounts? I think one of my accounts has been hacked...help please?

I remember i could change my password on Cpanel once, not here but on other hosting. So i tryed everything and aksed admin to change password for me... then i tryed with Internet Explorer and deleted all the cookies and history, and i did change it. So maybe its some wierd cookie problem... and shutdown tose web accelerators if you use em.

Please try again using cPanel to change your password. There's a session control when attempting to change it within X amount of time.Your main FTP account has the same password as your cPanel account. Unless you want to change other sub-account FTP password, it is not possible unless you change the cPanel password. You can only change sub-accounts password.