xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaineFishing45

Really Late Intro Well its never too late...

Well most people should get to know me pretty quickly here. I've been with Trap for 1-2 months, and don't think I wil leave until the sites totally goes down. I host my own school forum and stuff, and created the Trap 17 Spam Patrol, which has 5 members! :) And managed by me... anyways I'm going to post some more about that later on to tell people and stuff.

I'm interested in IPB, web design, Medal of Honor AA: Spearhead, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 2: MC, and Halo 2. So you can see I'm a Microsoft Gamer... PC + Xbox Live :P . I also like to be active and run forums and that sorta management thingy. Anyways I'm getting interested in PhotoShop and flash websites, so maybe later I can persue a career in that type of thing. Well I don't know what else to say... but umn, ask me sometime.

Hey, welcome to Trap 17. :) Many people are posting late introductions, aren't they? Trying to pursue a career in webdesign in photoshop. That's great, we need more web designers in this world (good ones). :P

Welcome aboard...although it seems you've been here for a while. Anyway, better late than never, right? Hope you enjoy your stay, and I wish you all the best in becoming a top-notch web designer. All the best with the spam patrol, too.See you around!