xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

Car Render, Like In My Recentsotw Entry. Car Render cutout by me. =)

I cut this out a while ago, I hope I did a decent job. It blends in pretty nice to anything.

Posted Image

its a nice look car but you some spots while erasing and choppy around the tires as well, which of course can be blended out if done right, but good effort on the render keep at it.

The render is nice but the cutout is horrible. not only is it not smooth (jagged) theres pieces just floating out in space. No offense, but a three-year old could have done a better job with it. Further more I would hardly be advertising a "cut-out" at least when its just removing something from a background. It takes no skill, at all. All it takes is time and patience, to take an erasor and go around the edges really smoothly, and then to blurr them slightly if needed.actually, you might want to ignore what I just said: the image im getting is looking nothing like the thumbnail... im just getting a "cutout by savge" w/ a blank bg... but in anycase theres more to art then sloppy cutting out and pasting it over a background.

No offense, but a three-year old could have done a better job with it. Further more I would hardly be advertising a "cut-out" at least when its just removing something from a background.

First off, that is not true, I really dont think a 5 year old could cut it out. And it does take skill btw. Everything in life takes some-type of effort..... And second, http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cutout so GG.

Really if you think that removing those small dots is a big deal, then /sigh to you. Thats sad, im sure dragging your tool over to delete it is such a big deal... Also You see that thing? "Cutout by Savge" You have to remove that from the render, so you might as-well remove the other things around it.

If you dont respect any of the work I post then I simply wont share any of my renders with other people. This isnt about how good something is, nor is it about, Horrible coutout! It looks like a 5 year old did that! , the forum is under resources, witch is indended to help other people. dont post unless you know what you are talking about. I am only here to help and yet I get this kind of disrespect? =(

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

but in anycase theres more to art then sloppy cutting out and pasting it over a background.

WOW, your ridiculous...... LOOK FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATTER! The thumbnail is bugged, there is no backround, its a png.....