xisto Community
Find3r

Review Spy Sweeper - Best Anti Spyware Spy Sweeper

I have already used: Spy Sweeper, Spybot, Ad-aware, mccafe anti-spy, microsoft anti-spyware and others, but the webroot spy sweeper is the best!! its shareware, but download the trial! :)

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/expired-offer

Posted Image

Information, privacy, and perhaps even your identity at risk.

Dedicated to combating spyware since its inception, Webroot Software understands the complexity of spyware and has designed Spy Sweeper 4.5 with the most advanced blocking, detection and removal capabilities on the market.

- Enhanced Blocking

Spy Sweeper uses 16 advanced Smart Shields, including ActiveX, Toolbar, and Spy Communications shields that block new spyware installations so you can have the peace of mind you deserve knowing you've got proactive, always-on protection.

- Deepest Detection

Using state-of-the-art spyware research methods that identify new spyware threats before they are widely distributed, Spy Sweeper ensures you have the most powerful and up-to-date protection against new emerging spyware threats.

- Unrivaled Removal

Spy Sweeper's Comprehensive Removal Technology (CRT) is the backbone behind the most advanced spyware removal engine in the industry. CRT deletes the toughest spyware programs in just one sweep - even removing mutated or "rootkit" spies, some of the nastiest next-generation spyware threats.

- Frequent Upgrades

And to ensure you have the most advanced spyware protection available, we upgrade Spy Sweeper up to four times a year, and provide those upgrades to our customers absolutely FREE.

- Unmatched Support

As a Spy Sweeper customer, you can rest assured that you always have back up. Our expert and friendly support team is there to answer any questions you have. And contrary to most software providers who charge for support, we provide ours absolutely FREE!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Modified topic title. Please contribute with your own words.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I think my school uses this on their network. I don't know how good it is. I haven't personally used it myself. I guess the more spyware scanners you have the better your computer can be safe from prying eyes. What makes you say this is the best spyware scanner???

I think my school uses this on their network. I don't know how good it is. I haven't personally used it myself. I guess the more spyware scanners you have the better your computer can be safe from prying eyes. What makes you say this is the best spyware scanner???

I used ''Spy Sweeper, Spybot, Ad-aware, mccafe anti-spy, microsoft anti-spyware and others'' and the one that caught more spywares in my computer is the spy sweeper. Plus i saw a lot of antivirus testing sites and spy sweeper always take place 1ş or 2ş or 3ş so...Spy Sweeper Rox. :):P

Well, I used Webroot Spy Sweeper by recommendation of a friend and I have to agree is very good:Pros: It has a cool interface, it's very flexible (you can tell him to analyze only what you want) doesn't bother you a lot with messages except? (Read cons)Cons: When you install something in general it bothers you with messages like "a new program is being installed, do you authorize it?" and ?a file has been setup to start with windows, do you authorize it??, I know it is for security, but that of new programs being installed without your notice doesn't happen a lot now and the ?file started with windows? is very unlike for a normal user to recognize what is it (i.e. when you install MSN Messenger, it asks you if you let CTFMON.exe to start with windows, a normal user won?t know what is that?). And the other con it has is that despite the interface is very nice; it's a little heavy, not like Norton, but heavier than Microsoft Anti-Spyware...

the BEst Anti-Spyware? AdAware is the answer :P 'coz for me ts very simple and powerfull and its free for home version. its the best anti spyware based on many PC Magazines in Indonesia and Singapore. another Anti-Spyware that very powerfull is Spyware Doctor. Its Great also. its be the runner-up of PC Magazine Singapore best Anti-spyware, after Ad Aware. :) so...

Spy Sweeper so far has worked the best for me for everything. It seems that whenever I get a virus I'll try 10 different virus scanners and the only one that will get to the source is Spy Sweeper and it will get rid of them for good. This included a keylogger and some Internet Explorer bug thing. I really think it's the best way to go Anti-Virus wise. It seems to work the best for me.

I have used Spy Sweeper before. It sure is the best anti-spyware , it can block a lot of annoying advertising web site from acessingmy computer. I highly recommend that you should use this anti-spyware software. A lot of other company's products can't block them and Spy Sweeper also has a very large database , too.So I think it is the best.