xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

Bsnl's Internet Connection Frequent disconnections are pain

This is my first ever Venting. Normally, I post in the vent..to actually calm down people or to give them the solution(if there can be any). Well, BSNL is the biggest telecom company in India (B.S.N.L. In INDIA Is like British Telecom in UK) and I've got an ADSL connection with them. The reason for my anger is the frequent disconnection of the internet connection. It is so intermittent that it disconnects almost 10 times in a span of 15 min.!(SAINT_MIKE KNOWS IT TOO!) I cant do any thing properly on the internet..be it chat, email or what ever. I had to download a real important file from the internet and I couldnt do it at all and that has resulted in an incomlete report which I had to submit in my class :)On top of that, I called up there technical support and they started to say all those steps which I had already tried to fix up the thing and I know that the fault is at their end but they started doing all the troubleshooting steps..well..I dont mind that either..but then that tech support guy..said that he is going to call me up next day and will give me the solution..I got satisfied thinking that this is the biggest telecom company and seeing the connection's performance in past 7 months (it worked perfectly..no problems at all!)..anyways...The guy called me up and said that most likely it is a problem at their end and it has to be fixed by them only and told me that it seems to be a problem with the cable and that the cabling will have to be checked and for that they are sending an engineer. It's been two days and no one has turned up and the connection is getting worse.It's been 10-12 days since the problem started(it was not this big in starting) and now I have started to loose my patience. I dont really understand what to do..as no other company which can provide me ADSL connection at my place :PAnd hey..I forgot one more point..this is not related to the frequent disconnections..but it is related to the amount of bandwidth they provide to us...JUST 1 GB..for a person like me...its nothing..I am a heavy user of internet and I download lots of files and I find that 1 GB is simply nothing..I am sure most of you will agree to me on that.Well, I will have to admit that B.S.N.L. provided great service and as I said before that I didnt face even a single problem from 7 months but these last 10-12 days have become an acute headache. :D

getting internet connection

Bsnl's Internet Connection

Hi I would like to get the internet connection through the mobile, because I don't have the land line connection. How can I get it and what are the tariffs if I use it for both mobile as well as internet access .

Please let me know as early as possible.

Thank you

-question by Ramu,S.V

unlimited in rs400

Bsnl's Internet Connection

good day sir

*other service provider give unlimited plan in rs 400

* by introducing this plan you will get all the customer who are in rs 250 plan

in new rs 400 plan so your income will be more.

* your service & speed is good every commercial firm has your telefone so you will get all thosed customer who are now other co.S customer

-reply by priyank

Enquiry about bsnl free will phoneBsnl's Internet Connection

Hi,

I have been offered one BSNL rent free will phone. Can I make a connection to the internet through this phone.If no, I have a CellOne connection, How can I connect to the internet through mobile and what are the tariffs if I use it for both mobile as well as internet access . Please let me know as early as possible.

Thank U,Ramya