xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

The Real Reason We Have The Internet

Lol, not even clicking on the link i could tell what the "real reason" is. :) That last word on the url of the link provided is good enough for me, to understand this "real reason".

Lol, thats funny. It even more funny how people actually spent that much time making a movie so stupid.

did you at least see the video true if not you have to watch it, the link doesn't tell you everything.

I heard this before. just haven't seen the video to it. I think i heard it on radioblog. yes. that's it. Anyways i thought it was funny. lol. I really thought it was gonna give me a list of reasons why we use the internet. But then i thought again that it might be that song i heard before. lol.

I hate this now!

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.