xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saint

Junk Yard

Junk Yard I sit alone and stoned, Stoned as the night alone, Wondering of who?s alone, I?m alone. Cold and very bold, I lye in bed stones, Stoned as rock, Then I reach my angel of love. I see a star above, To reach I cannot see, To bright is she, Never to reach her; peak I crawl and crawl, To bleed beneath my knees, I feel pain and shame, For guilt is my gain. Ha! Ha! Ha! You laugh and play, A freak I must say. Alone I must play. I walk up and down, Confused my destiny numb, My journey is my rejection, My darkness is my obsession. I sit alone and drunk, Just thing of my life, How it came and is coming. I and again walking junk?.alone

Notice from Johnny:
Moved to creativity forum.

Hey saint, you do know that you are posting these poems in the wrong spot right? They should be in the poem forum. I don't think you need a warning but it the mods find out you might be banned and lose all credits that you gained from this poem. Sorry! I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I am really nice to new members. I'm done.

you wont be banned, simply if you post in the wrong forums or make a double post, kindly report yourself and tell the Moderators to move it. Although you might lose credits it will help them out and make their job much easier.

I wouldn't think you'd be banned, and if you report to the mods, they might not take away any hosting credits. I once had a thread moved to the the spammers section, which was deleted without me losing credits. I was quite worried and did some manic posting, to make sure my account didn't get suspended!

I wasn't saying that you would be. I was giving a warning that he should do something about it...