xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jmb2006

Been Expelled

Well, honestly I wouldn't have expelled you. I would have suspended you, removed your computer priviledges, not allowed you to bring your laptop to school and make you subject yourself to random searches at the staff's will. But at that point, if I was the student, I'd probably just want to be expelled heh.I can see some schools punishing you in such a way for just connecting your own computer to the network. The schools in Iowa, for instance, would be pretty likely to expell you lol.

Well, honestly I wouldn't have expelled you. I would have suspended you, removed your computer priviledges, not allowed you to bring your laptop to school and make you subject yourself to random searches at the staff's will.
But at that point, if I was the student, I'd probably just want to be expelled heh.

I can see some schools punishing you in such a way for just connecting your own computer to the network. The schools in Iowa, for instance, would be pretty likely to expell you lol.

funny thing is, is that if i did that in my high school 20 years ago, they woulda expelled me too, but then it would get around in what i did and microsoft woulda hired me and i would be a millionaire today.

that's what the government did back then when the dumb hackers got caught and arrested and had their computers taken from them.

it's not like that today though....you just get expelled and have to start all over again in a new school.

funny too is it brings back memories and about a month ago, i finally told my parents what i was doing with my comptuer 20 years ago. they were just wide mouthed for 5 seconds....then we all had a good laugh. but i was never a dumb hacker and would have never brought my comptuer in to hook up to the schools network. that's so dumb, it's funny