xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spy_charly

Ssl In Cpanel? wow thanx guys

hello all! i just signed up into my cPanel and wow i mean WOW you guys from Xisto rock! you added SSL to the cPanel login, thanx a lot for that, by the way does this mean that i can be able to add secure conection to some folders and subdomains i have?thanx in adance guys!

I noticed that to... It's always good to be extra secure :)lol, when I first went to sign in.... I was wondering why the heck I had to accept some pop-ups, and then my form info didn't appear, which is usually does since I have the info saved. It's a nice addition, thanks opaque.... That's why this hosting is so great, the admins care for the members and are always adding new goodies :P

well my question is still now with the new ssl conection enabled in cpanel, can i use the same feature from the certificate to use in a folder i have? and the other question? how to send mails using the sendmail path?

any ideas guys?... i just bought a certificate from very sign, any ideas on how to implement it? or i must have bought another one?Fortunately i just bought it for two months in case i dont get it working on my site....thanx in advance

Edited by spy_charly (see edit history)

Actually there's alot of stuff in the cPanel. Mostly I don't really know how to use them. But one feature which I really like in cPanel is the Webstats. Wow, I can see the IP of those who visited my site, their browsers and OS type as well. I also know when was the last visit of the search engine spiders. Also, I know which websites had a link back to my site. I think it's all so powerful.