xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Life, Why Does It Exist Just Why?

The fact is that we never live for ourselves. have you ever asked youreself this question? i dont know whether you got it or not.well i can make u understand.we live our life normally and we try to listen to what people around us are telling. and for keeping their mind what we do? we do what they want. so thats what is there till our life gets almost finished because thats the time when you realize that you never lived for yourself. But you lived as others wanted. but now its very late and we ponder what you did in the past.So please understand the purpose of your life. understand why you are made for this world. its ok what others say. just ignore them but try to hear if someone tells you to do something good. listen to everything that others say but dont go and do it. i've understood the life. now everybody including my parents are calling me mad. but according to me, i'm doing wht i am supposed to be doing. well thanks regardstry to understand the lifebefore it understands u

Notice from jlhaslip:
Please put your 'sign-off' in the signature block allowed by accessing your Control Panel.Members are asked not to sign-off individual postings. Thanks.