xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
l3lackout

Hello!` hi`

if you want hosting credits,then you should post longer and more detailed posts..tell us about yourself.what you like to do etc....make the post worth somthing...because all poeople can say now is Hi! And welcome to the forum...lolSo, Hi and welcome to the forum......

if you want hosting credits,then you should post longer and more detailed posts..tell us about yourself.what you like to do etc....make the post worth somthing...because all poeople can say now is Hi! And welcome to the forum...lol

Yes, as Albus has said, you need to be very wordy in the forum so you earn points. Welcome, l3lackout, to Trap 17 from one of the elder memebers. You will find many helpful people here. If you need any kind of advice, feel free to request it here in the correct topic. Come back and tell us something about yourself. :) Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I most certainly welcome you! I was new just a few days ago and I know how nice it is when people welcome you and are totally nice to you. If you need anything, just let me know, I'll help out with anything you need. Get ready to be posting a ton now and in the future if you want hosting. Don't worry, with the awesome topics and what not, you'll have plenty of stuff to do! Have fun!

Welcome to the Trap 17 community! Perhaps you might have been a bit short on time when you made your first post this time around. Just remember that the higher quality your posts are, the more credits you'll earn. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and you can visit here as often as you like. Hope to see more of your posts in the near future.