xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Sig.

No offense but I think ya need to do some more brushwork and put in some more filters. Doesent look like you spent much time with it.

I think it looks good mind you just have to fix the text just a bit also need to resize the render to be equal on all sides so it gets rid of the pixelatation. Was the car cut like that if not what i suggest is move to car over a complete view and not cut off like that. and then get a smaller font and then put the text in the black background for some filler in it as well, I would say if you did just the right amount of smudge work it would be a little better.savge17 not all sigs need to be brush you have vector sigs and smudge sigs that don't reall yrequire grunge or abstract brushing.

Im not saying its bad or anything. It just needs some more blend to it. So everything seems like it belongs there. Also seems a little too sharp, like Mike said getting rid of the pixelation would help.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)