xisto Community
saga

Sig #010 & #011 - A Little Girly This Time (comments Please) MY LATEST 2 SIGS

well this time i tried using light colors with sig # 010 so i decided to create a sig for girls, a little bit sexy in nature :) so girls any comments?

Posted Image

sig # 011 is the same in color and nature of the background with the my entry in the recent sig battle..

Posted Image

any comments?

i dont know about the top one..but the bottom one is awesome..the flames are pretty sweet :) the way the lighting on the render makes it compliment with the background..and i think the text works well with it..only bad thing is..is i feel asif it could have more in it....but everything u have in it work well man..keep up the good work !! :P

Oooh, I'm a girl i think so I'll comment on your girly one.Not enough pink!!! It's fine otherwise, but a bit lacking, in my opinion. Could use some brush or blend effects. But I think its really cute!

well after giving some thought about it and what not. besides the fact that you forgot to put in your topic description render warning due to the pg-13 rating on that render. But anways I have to agree it need something, of course their are several ways to pull this one off.more grunge and lose the second rendervector design.thats just a couple that you could do, but what im referring to you need to know what i know about brushing and all that junk but stil la good effort.7/10I have to agree with razor that the brushing is awesome even though im not much of the fire brushing. But only this I disagree with is the font choice and the way the render looks.but this is the best one you done so far8/10

render warning due to the pg-13 rating on that render.

Yeah, because there's a render ratings board, right? :)

Nothing's showing, it's fine.

The first one -- Looks good...the render-in-the-background looks especially well with female renders, so that's a nice touch. the way it's positioned almost looks like it's a different render of the same character, which is cool. the text fits well and the little touch ups are good.

The second one -- Very nice. I think the fire could look more realistic, but there's a limit as to what exactly you can do with just brushes. I've come across the same problem before, and I've found there's not many easy ways to create realistic fire. So with what you have it looks very nice, I'd just say shorten the width of it to close up some empty(ish) space. the text is fine.

Your best two sigs by far, saga. Keep it up.

I have to agree with razor that the brushing is awesome even though im not much of the fire brushing. But only this I disagree with is the font choice and the way the render looks.

actualy i have a few fonts installed.. where can i download some free good fonts?

tankz for the comments.. i keep that in mind :)