xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Elevenmil Doesn't Know What To Do!

In 3 days it will mark a year since I joined at Trap and it's been a fun ride.

I've done two projects, sacrificing my first to try for something of value but it never quite took off...

My third project took me to paid hosting and I am now with Xisto - Web Hosting...currently I'm an admin over at IPBGaming and spend a lot of my time there as a new set of responsibilities have been thrown at me, and even though it may not be a ton of new responsibilites, when there is work to be done I gladly step in and try to do it when I have the time...

As for here I don't know what to do, I love the community but I have no projects lined up nor any ideas in mind. I've been loyalty minded and do the best possible when posting, trying to set the record straight on how one should conduct themselves at this forum. But time is limited and my posting isn't as frequent as it once was. Just a few days ago my account went below 0 credits for the first time ever.

So I'd like to stay, but right now the only reason to stay is to keep chatting with everyone and keep promoting OpaQue and this community while trying to keep members and their antics within the boundries of TOS. I shall do my best, but I'm not sure how good that will be. Keep your eyes out for elevenmil, he will be here...here and there...

And to all those who know me be sure to keep in touch AIM style and don't forget I am on partner site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ so be sure to stop by and say hello (and of course play AS and arcade :)). This is not my goodbye but just the explanation of where I stand, I'll always stop in it just depends on the 'ol life situation.

Stay classy!

I read your post this morning and now its 6:00 PM EST, and no one has still posted. I hope to be hosted here many years, and make this board better than when I got here. Well that will happen some day... :).

Anyways, back on track. Here is a simple list of somethings your can do.

Create Website Templates

Write Photoshop or Sig Tutorials

Help other members

Join a clan or something

Design a skin or mods for the boards and stuff

Talk to people and comment on things

Well thats what I could think of, try starting your own board with some friends and stuff. Thats what I did, and its a great problem solving tool. We started with the Summer Gym program and 5 loyal friends, then school started and it went to 2 new friends and stuff. And well it took off from there with about 5 people that were active to about 15 as of today! :D And its fun and stuff, its like its own school community and stuff, gives you something to do and explore your interest with!

Good luck, Happy Trails! :P