xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
UA.

Hello Guys

Hey guys I am UA.. UA. stands for Unknown (Alan). But yea.I am looking for a free host. This one seems most reliable host. This one seems pretty good. I live in Columbus, Ohio and if you want to contact me PM me. I use AIM, YIM, and MSN. But yea that is a little about me. Wish me luck lol

Hello UA. Unknown huh? Well anybody named Alan is right with me. Welcome to Trap 17 from one of the elder members. :P If you are looking for reliable hosting, you have come to the right place. I have been here since January and everything is working just fine. The people here are really helpful. They are answering all my questions and then some. I have revamped my .com while uploading to Trap 17 with the advice of many. Even learning many new ideas along the way. You will be happy here, if you get hosted. Start posting lots of information in the forums and get hosted soon. Good Luck! :)

Hey there UA and welcome to Xisto!I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you into the community. I am glad that you decided to come and join this wonderful free web-hosting service; you really made a great choice. I have been here for over a year now and must say that I have never been let down or disappointed by the service or the people here. The uptimes were great and so are all of the features that are available to all members' dispositions. I would like to wish you the best of luck on the creation of your web site and hope that once complete you decide to show it off to us and allow us to give you some feedback on it. One thing that you may want to keep in mind: don't forget to post often and regularly as you will gain credits in return which allow your free account remain active at Xisto. Once again, smart move by signing up here and I wish you the best of luck on your site. Enjoy your stay here at Xisto!