xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor 0rifice

Tales Of "insert Your Rpg Title" Game Collection

I'm probably gonna end up getting all of them if I can. Tales of Eternia - PSPTales of Legendia - PS2Tales of The Tempest - DSTales of Phantasia - GBATales of Symphonia - GCStill havn't played Symphonia. @_@They're really good if your into a good RPG series and want a challenge of sorts.

I love Tales of Symphonia. Love love love love love! I've beaten it through 2 times now (not much for some gamers, but I RARELY ever play a game through more than once). I'm actually on my third run through. I get so excited playing that game, every, single, time! I just never get bored of it, even knowing every thing that is going to happen. I'm just lame like that, or the game is just that cool.Also, I played the translated SNES ROM of ToP and loved it almost as much as ToS. My first impression of the game was "OMG awesome water refelections". I'm not sure I'd like the GBA version since all the translations will be "kiddied down", (some harsh language/sexual content in the original). I actually beat this game through twice as well, never went back for a third try tho. I figured I had seen enough, and there are a few parts where I think, "I FREAKING HATE THIS PUZZLE!!!" and want to fling my keyboard through the window. :angry:I hear good things about all the others as well. I've always wanted to play them, but have never had the chance. If I remember correctly, ToS is actuall considered the worst of the series in Japan. So contrary to my beleif, though my opinion is slightly slanted because I've only played two. Either way, I'd love to play the others to find out if they really are that great!

Why isn't anybody talking about Oblivion (which is generally reffered to as the best RPG all time) or (even better to my humble opinion) Two Worlds ?These two changed the way people look at graphics of an RPG game nowadays. Not that it is the most important feature but sure helps a lot to get really immersed in the game!Two Worlds is even the only RPG that I played right on to the end!

If I remember correctly, ToS is actuall considered the worst of the series in Japan.

Hah ToS is the biggest Tales of... hit in the United States!

the sales were incredible because the GC was lacking RPGs...

I have:

Tales of Symphonia (GC)

Tales of Phantasia (GBA)

I'm waiting for Tales of Symph 2 for the Wii!

The battle system of Tales games is amazing

Dhaos was the best anti-villain...

--

I started looking over my cube games and wondered why ToS was such an awesome game. Sure I love the combat in the tales series but this one did something to me to make me beat it back when i played and finished the game.

So I decided to play it again after all these years just to see what made this game so great... and there it was, i found the reason. This game has the ability to stir my emotions or feelings towards enemy and friendly characters.

Such as when i started playing the game I really hated the Desians and wanted nothing to but kill as many of them as possible. Because of these kinds of emotions the game brought out in me it kept me playing it for over 50 hours. The combat for the most part was just a bonus to me.

imo, Dhaos is the coolest villain in the tales series but the characters and bosses of Tales of Symphonia were cooler..

Edited by Reekun (see edit history)

Dude, sell Legendia and Tempest, and get Tales of the Abyss instead! You have the two worst tales games in existence there! :lol:I have (In order of when we got them):Tales of SymphoniaTales of the AbyssTales of the World: Radiant MythologyI want Tales of Eternia so bad! But importing from Europe sounds like such a pain, since it sounds like you did it, how did it go?