xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Laos

What Is The Meaning Of Life

You are all wrong the awswer is "42".... you gotta read books you guys... lolWhats the answer to life the universe and eveything?well its 42...the question to the answer of life the univese and eveything is:what do you get when you multiply six by nine?btw for those of you who havnt read the books go read them... Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxyby: Douglas Adams

Life, what do we know of life, all we ever care about is money, cars, and girls. Human beings will never be able to understand life, no one will. All life is, is the movement and combinations of atoms that happened to create an ?intelligent? being. For all we know, we could be in a video game while people on the outside are playing with us. Kinda like the matrix too, since everything we perceive is in electronic pulses, nothing is more or less real. Yes, the definition of life is basically, live, reproduce, die. What I think is being asked is, what is my other purpose in life to do. We just happen to be smarter so we ask these weird questions. There is no purpose to life in my opinion, make the world a better place might count. But there is no SET purpose in life, do what you want then die.

Life, what do we know of life, all we ever care about is money, cars, and girls. Human beings will never be able to understand life, no one will. All life is, is the movement and combinations of atoms that happened to create an intelligent being. For all we know, we could be in a video game while people on the outside are playing with us. Kinda like the matrix too, since everything we perceive is in electronic pulses, nothing is more or less real. Yes, the definition of life is basically, live, reproduce, die. What I think is being asked is, what is my other purpose in life to do. We just happen to be smarter so we ask these weird questions. There is no purpose to life in my opinion, make the world a better place might count. But there is no SET purpose in life, do what you want then die.

very well put

that makes sense too maybe its a big **bottom** game of the sims lol.. and some newb is playing as us!!! who knows at least all they can hear is some random **bottom** noises and stuff lol!!!

As a Christian, I would say that the meaning of life is to be good, serve OTHERS and not yourself, do not have pride, for pride leads to corruption. Serve god, love your parents, love your neighbors. Be a good person. What is the meaning of a good person? Well, be HONEST. Make money honestly (no scams). That's the meaning of life to me.

Most of you say that there is no reason to life, yet you all basically say the same thing. Do you not listen to yourselves? You're basically talking about that life is to live, breed, give forth "knowledge", and die. As for those that say, we're just being controlled by the things that make us so. If so, then how come you choose to do something? You choose to eat, your body just tells you it's hungry. That doesnt mean, you'll do everything in your power to get something to eat. If there's nothing good to eat, you'll forget about it. As for those who think we're living in a matrix, how can there be a robot that thinks like us, when we dont even know how we think the way we do? Those who say, there's no reason to life, i find funny that when you continue talking you give the reason to your life.

Also, for those of you who still think that there is no reason to life, why not just kill yourself now? Afterall, there is no reason to live...

(Though, this is more of a rant, please dont kill yourselves :)).

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

charles darwin - evolution. That's why we live...to "reproduce" and continue on and "evolve" so that we adapt to changes...such as our atmosphere melting away.but since we have brains i guess we live to just...improve our own lives?very controversial topic.

The thing i find about evolution is that it contradicts free will. We do not change ("evolve") unless we let ourselves. If we chose to evolve, we would have remembered doing so. Things happening by chance is impossible for it to become this perfect for life to continue. The possibilities of evolution happening by chance, you'd fill up the whole universe of paper, filled with 1 followed by that many zeros, before you even can write that amount on paper. Plus, it doesnt take a brain like our's to survive environmental changes. I'm sure chance had nothing to do with giving us a brain like our's.

i think hes talking about drastic changes... not just like oo its a few degrees hotter...anyways those of you who dont think theres a meaning to life unlike truefusiongo kill yourselves and im not kidding you have no pourpose here lol...its all up to you tho i really dont care either way just dont be one of those ethics people who have to make a reason for why science cant proceed...anyways im stickin with my 42 lol... and the reproduce pass down knowledge so the next generation can sucseed!!!

i think the meaning of life is whatever you make it to be. could be helping others who are less fortunate, could be to be educated and to educate others, maybe there is no meaning as mentioned, just that you are here so enjoy it while you can sorta thing...