xisto Community
illdevilinc

Can I become the moderator of Trap17?

Hi,im not sure if this is possible or if you are looking for anymore moderators at Xisto right now but ive been interested in becoming one for some time now. Could one of the admins or moderator tell me if Xisto is looking for anymore moderators to join them and if so could you please tell me what i have to do to become one.thanks

1) Asking to become a moderator gets you banned2) We have enough moderators3) You haven't been with Xisto nearly long enough4) You've never reported a postThanks for your concern but to become a moderator you need to be an active member of the community, sorry but you've only been with us for less then 2 months. I suggest start reporting spam posts...that's how I started.

well besides reporting post you have to an active member in the forums as well, also have a good knowledge on alot of subjects that are used in this forum, posting quality posts and keeping the forums clean of people that just want to ruin the quality of the forums.well getting banned is a little extreme but lets just say you won't get it even if you follow the steps that require to be one.

Requesting to become a moderator always reduces your chance to become one. Most forums, like this one, ban you for it.

Moderators should be appointed for trustworthyness and excellant work to the community, and only if one is necessary. They should not be appointed just because. Every single forum staff member and forum hoster will tell you that.

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

Wow...5. We don't know you!...How do you expect us to trust you if we don't know you. Come on, you've made just over 50 posts...6. Just because you are basically new here and have relatively limited posts, that does not mean newer members that haven't made a ton of posts don't get moderator positions. In my knowledge I think Kubi and BuffaloHelp climbed the ranks quickly...7. Please subtract illdevilinc from being applicable from statement #6.8. If you want the title of moderator, you must act similar to that of a moderator. As stated in previous posts in this thread, report posts, acting mature and professional, making QUALITY posts on a consistent basis...9. Read the TOS I'm sure you'll learn a lot more about how one should act at Xisto.10. Thanks Kubi for helping me with this I couldn't have written all ten by myself...