xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inspiron

Userbar Request by Inspiron

With reference to this thread, [ link ], I've come to make a request of a userbar. We all know its not a signature or a banner. But according to the referenced thread, it's considered as a banner request by BuffaloHELP. Thanks to them for encouraging me to carry on the request here.

Ok here is it.. It's a userbar, but comes in 3 parts, Left, Center, Right.

All 3 parts should be in equal dimensions (length x height). But somehow the entire bar length should be the same as my current signature graphics, 400px. The height will be 30px.

This is the details of 1 part of the userbar.

Size: 133 x 30 px -- This is only 1 part of the bar. The total length of 3 parts should be 400px exactly.

Theme: IT / Technology themed

Render: Allows designer to use his/her creativity, prefered to base on the theme

Render Theme: Allows designer to use his/her creativity, prefered to base on the theme

Color: Shinny-Blue, Silver-Gray, Shinny-Black -- Each color stands for 1 part of the bar, order of colors goes according to designer's preferences and creativity depending on design theme and render

Text: "cPanel", "Server Status", "Xisto Forum" -- Each text stands for 1 part of the bar, order of text, font type and font size goes according to designer's preferences and creativity depending on design theme, render and part color.

Other effects: Allows designer to use his/her creativity, prefered to base on the theme, prefered to be outstanding or somewhat 3D and mirrored effect

Do also make another set of the exact eventual bar of the above requirements, but now will glowing effect for each separated part. Assuming I can mouseover each part of the bar and that particular part will glow while the rest of the 2 parts stays the same. The glowing neon effect shall depend on the designer to use his/her creativity, prefered to be outstanding or somewhat 3D and mirrored effect.

So the eventually outcome I will be expecting will be 6 picture files. 3 files for each of the 2 bars, Left part, Center part, Right part, and normal bar and glowing bar.

Thanks a dozen. I'm very excited of this request because in my mind, it's a very 3D and mirrored bar which is extremely unique. I hope I can have a bar which everyone will drool on it.. :(

Sorry dude, but i couldnt do any 3D stuff to it. Not enough room. I can see why practically all userbars have pixel fonts. Maybe someone else can try. In the meantime, here's what i got for ya:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's pretty nice for every single button by itself. But what I'm requesting is a bar which all 3 parts merging together, becoming as if it is 1 picture, 1 bar. Pretty nice though.

That's pretty nice for every single button by itself. But what I'm requesting is a bar which all 3 parts merging together, becoming as if it is 1 picture, 1 bar. Pretty nice though.

Oh, looks like i misunderstood. I'll work out another version of it later, right now, it's getting early.

WOW! That's beautiful Avalon..! Suddenly I'm feeling so proud as a Xisto member. Ok that will go into my signature.I guess the mods and admins will also eager to use that bar as well. Anyway is there anyway if I can use javascript to change pictures in this board? It's for this bar to change to another picture when a mouse is over each part of the bar.Thank you so much! :)

Edited by Inspiron (see edit history)

Anyway is there anyway if I can use javascript to change pictures in this board? It's for this bar to change to another picture when a mouse is over each part of the bar.

This is where I think you will get into problems. Being as html code is not enabled on the forum I don't think you will be able to use any javascript code. I guess the mods/admin will be able to tell you for sure.