xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaineFishing45

Ipb Cache Problem Works on and Off???

Error Message:

IPB WARNING [2] load_template(CACHE_PATHskin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 482 of /sources/functions.php)

I get this message while using my board on and off. I mean I don't think there is a major issue, becasue it worked lastnight and stuff. But I works on and off. I can check the CHMOD permissions if it can't write to the files, but I am sorta confused. Any help would be helpful. Thanks.

-----------

UPDATE

-----------

Well around 10:00 - 11:30 my board started to work agian, after I took it offline for about an hour, and deleted on skin. So I think I have solved the problem, if anything else happens I will post again.

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

Well I haven't had any of these problems before when I had my board a while back. The only thing I can think of is that you installed a mod that edditted that file or edditted something in there yourself or changed the CHMOD on that instead of something else. Or maybe something corresponding to that file was editted but that is all I think it could be. If your board still turns on and off I think it shouldn't be too much of a problem but it could be I am not an expert.

You might have fixed it actually, Maine. From what I see, IPB was not finding a file that was continually requested to keep the board offline. The quickest way would have been to reinstall the skin (if that was possible), but your method may have worked.