xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IsEeK

Psp And Nintendo Ds information

The DS Will come out this November or Next November for $150.The PSP will come put next year for $185 and 25 games already made for it.One of them is Grand Turismo 4. and others include tony hawk and counter strike.

Dunno about the DS, but the PSP will play PSP games on a 1.6 (I think ) GB Universal Media Disk (UMD), these will also store movies and the PSP can play MP3's stored on a memory stick, so it should be very cool and completely kill off Nintendo as the leaders of the handheld market ( that last bits an opinion btw). :(

I feel the PSP will be about 3 times better than the DS. PSP has wireless lan, as does DS. PSP has wireless internet, DS does NOT. PSP can play psp games, movies, mp3, DS can play older Gameboy games. DS has a second (almost useless) screen, while the PSP has long, good size screen. DS has a longer battery life. PSP has the screen centered with a 'proper setup of buttons', DS does not.My vote, and Money will go to the PSP

I played the DS and its really cool I wouldnt mind having one. It could really help out while im doing god knows what or nothing at all. I love the new features it has which make it stand out from any other portable game device.

I feel the PSP will be about 3 times better than the DS. PSP has wireless lan, as does DS. PSP has wireless internet, DS does NOT. PSP can play psp games, movies, mp3, DS can play older Gameboy games. DS has a second (almost useless) screen, while the PSP has long, good size screen. DS has a longer battery life. PSP has the screen centered with a 'proper setup of buttons', DS does not.

My vote, and Money will go to the PSP

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You're so funny!

The DS does have wireless interent. Nintendo's working on getting it up right as we speak. The DS "almost useless" screen is actually quite useful. One of the most popular games uses it alot. The fact the DS has two screens allows it to put info like maps and stats and stuff on one screen, and the main gameplay on the other screen! "Proper setup of buttons?" If you're talking about where they placed the buttons, then you're wrong about the DS not having that. When you start out playing the DS, its easy to reach and use the buttons! Now if you're talking about the fact they're labeled "A", "B", "X" and "Y" instead of triangle and the like, you're wrong again! For decades that has been the norm for the best selling handheld systems, and is easy to say then "triangle" or anything like that!

Not only that, but the DS has a built in mic that is actually used!

My votes for the DS.

I think the psp will be cool and its prolly a good pick because we know what its going to be like... a playstation. But the DS sounds pretty sweet too. Almost more like a pocket pc with the touch screen thing. I prolly wont get one, (because all my friends will) but it will be cool to play it