xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
William91

Review On Sbc Yahoo! Dsl

Now I have had SBC Yahoo! DSL for a year now and I previously had it for a year so I have had it for 2 years total. Now I really like the dsl and it fast and best of all cheap! Now you can get it for 12.99 a month and you get 1.5 mbps dsl! The only thing I really hate is the browser. The browser is really aweful, it locks up and sometimes doesn't show my favorites. Thats a really nice thing about yahoo. They save your favorites so if you have to reformat your pc you still have your favorites. Overall I would say yahoo is pretty good because I can always use internet explorer. Well thats my review on SBC Yahoo DSL!It may not be available in all areas and it goes by the name of"AT&T Yahoo! DSL" now because sbc will be running under the AT&T name

Edited by William91 (see edit history)

I currently have had SBC Yahoo dsl for about 3 years now. Its really cheap and it really is getting better every year. Speedwise and downtime wise its awesome! My net is never down and its always blazing fast. But, I would like to try out Cable internet like comcast or something to see the diffrence for games.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

I currently have had SBC Yahoo dsl for about 3 years now. Its really cheap and it really is getting better every year. Speedwise and downtime wise its awesome! My net is never down and its always blazing fast. But, I would like to try out Cable internet like comcast or something to see the diffrence for games.

Whatever you do, do NOT get comcast! I used to have it for a year then I said bye to it, it is a horrible internet provider. Sometimes its slow and it has downtimes frequently and they can last all day. They also don't have very many features like sbc yahoo does.

Edited by William91 (see edit history)

I had SBC Dsl before for a while and I was pleased with it. There were very few downtimes in the maby year or two that I had it. The speeds were good they were just as advertised. Cable internet is faster but I would say that this DSL is a good buy.

Has anyone tried the all in one package? The $90 a month package that includes unlimted long distance/local telephone, DSL, and Dish TV? Currently I live in an area where CenturyTel is the provider. My job provides my Charter High Speed connection and I use my cell as my one and only phone, but SBC/ATT is the teleco in my dad's area. He already has Dish network TV and is using the cable company for his phone ($40 a month unlimited calling) and pays $11 a month for Dial up internet. If he can get highspeed and everything on one bill paying about the same (if not less) than I think he'd be inerested in the service.

Has anyone tried the all in one package? The $90 a month package that includes unlimted long distance/local telephone, DSL, and Dish TV? Currently I live in an area where CenturyTel is the provider. My job provides my Charter High Speed connection and I use my cell as my one and only phone, but SBC/ATT is the teleco in my dad's area. He already has Dish network TV and is using the cable company for his phone ($40 a month unlimited calling) and pays $11 a month for Dial up internet. If he can get highspeed and everything on one bill paying about the same (if not less) than I think he'd be inerested in the service.

stlgoalie,

Hi my name is Alicia, I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network. I know this was posted some time ago but I wanted to respond just in case you were in the market looking again or if anyone else out there was. DISH Network prides it's self on remaining the lowest all digital pay TV provider with the latest in cutting edge technology. We currently has a price lock on our prices and are having some great promotions going on right now for new and existing customers. We have great deals if your looking at adding blockbuster, phone, or internet as well. What every your entertainment or budget needs we have what your looking for. Please visit us on the web. I am not in sales but I am always willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Feel free to email me directly. My email address is Alicia.Brink@Dishnetwork.com