xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw#29 Entries

wel since we got a good turn out for SOTW #28 im goign to increase the diffculty just a little bit.Now your going to do 2 of them side by side but now its going to be specific on each one. basically its going to look like 240x350 but you have to have them look like they seperated within that area but with no actual gap.Size Sig: 240x350 (2 of them)Brushing Sig #1 (grunge) Sig #2 (abstract)text: be creative with iteverything else freestyle.Entry Deadline: March 18th

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

but also they have to be blended together.

Explain this little part for me. I think i understand, but i want to get a better understanding of it.

I fixed it up a bit Had to think about how it was going to look but the edit I made should clear it up a little bit.If you look at the way i did the voting for SOTW #28 something like that.

That's what i thought you meant. Just had to make sure. I'll edit this post at a later time, with my entry.

Posted Image

I had something better planned out for this sig, but I kinda messed up, and did the best i could without starting over.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

just like that avalon only 1 thing you have to fix it has to be under 1 image and not 2 seperate ones.

heres my entry now that i made some people sweat a little as to what iwas coming out with.

Posted Image