xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Trading Spouses

So right now I am watching a reality show called "Trading Spouses" on the FOX Network, which is a show where there a two drastically different families, and they each trade their wife for a week. So this particular episode that I'm watching is where this stuck-up blonde super duper ultra upper class hoity-toity materialistic biatch with an enourmous mansion is trading spaces with an outdoorsy, land-loving earth hippie lady who lives in Licking, MO. It is so funny because the blond one (Traci) is trying to sugar-coat the fact that she hates everything about the other family, and she always *BLEEP*es and moans about how they are so "different" and stuff. If you've seen it, tell me what you think about it!

I have seen it twice. The Blonde is a dits. Spoiled rotten and doesn't appreciate anyone or anything. A real tragedy if you ask me. She is sooooooooooooooooo shallow. Now the woodsy gal has a grip on what life is all about and what is really important. She appreciates everything and everybody, especially the children. The Blonde's husband is a real *Bleep*, in my oppinion. If I had to live with one of the families, I would pick the woodsy group in a blink. I think at the end of the session, the Blonde may have finally gotten the point, but I don't know how sharp she really is. It may not last long because of how self absorbed she is and has been for all of her life so far. On a scale of 1-10, I give the program a 5. Really boring at times, but the issues of important things in life is something that needs addressing in today's society.

the climax of the show is when they meet each other. Like there was one episode where one of the moms starts a fight with the other mom and stuff while the husbands hold them back. Then later on they start to hug each other and cry. lol.I like the concept. I've seen that episode. Sometimes i just wanna slap her.