xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Wht Do U Thnk Of Gmail

I guess there are quite a few email services that have 1G or more storage space. But since gmail has google's searching mechanism, it seems cooler. <_<And also, its emails are all like conversations, which is quite different.

Well right now i use walla.com weird eh? i been trying to get a gmail account but i sorta gave up i wanna see the cool features it has.. like the search mail and stuff, any1 wanna got gmail invite im open <_<

Ofcoruse Gmail is better, if not the best free email service around. Too bad they aren't really public yet where you can sign up without those invitations. In Gmail you get a whole bunch of space, you probably won't even need it all and the speed is great too.But I'd have to say the best thing is that the ad's are text and not images which use up less bandwith causing less time consumption on loading my e-mails <_< unlike yahoo which is loaded with all that crappy junk.

I have to agree, GMail seems alot better than any other email service i have used before, its got great functions, great speed, a whole deal of space, searching throughout your emails makes it easy to find what you need without having to delete any email.

I like gmail alot better than Yahoo and any other email provider for many reasons:You can search your emails, they have the Google notifier, 1000mb of space, and you have the ability to hide and show pictures in your emails. If you want a Gmail invite send an email to chriswiscool@gmail.com and I'll reply to you with one.

Why would you pay for email? <_<

I love gmail, and as well as all the other features, there's another thing that most people overlook. Gmail doesn't have an inactive period. So, unlike Hotmail, you can not use your account for a month, without having it deleted.

I think Gmail is alot faster than other email services. Because it uses a very special method, retrieving a page, with a new method. Not like yahoo!, the page loads. You know what I mean...

Gmail is pretty good, compared to Hotmail. The only things that bug me are that it looks ugly/more choice of colours. They have no wysiwyg(html editing) for the compose, but its still in beta so those might change but its been in Beta for long bloody time.

GMail lacks in User Interface. The Interface of Hotmail is more cooler than GMail. Do you know MSN Explorer? Google is challenging Microsoft, so Google is planning to create GBrowser.

Take a look at Google Labs. You will like it! https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=pBslVPOQBMaH8Qfe8oG4BA&gws_rd=ssl or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ <_<