xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
basic1

Money With Clickbank

Imagine... Your Clickbank? Affiliate ID on Thousands of Pages All Over The World Making You Big Money 24 Hours A Day 7 Days A Week - 100% Absolutely FREE!

Build A Monster Ad Network of People Ready, Willing

and Waiting To Advertise Your ID on Their Websites

(Join Now Before The People You Know Do - Then It's Too Late!)

Click Here

Notice from serverph:
referral link removed. warning served... again.

REVIEW Xisto FORUM RULES & TOS.

Notice from KuBi:
It's all copy/paste anyways! Member banned.

Well doesn't look like it will work for me. I don't have the time to refer people just so I can get my site up on a list. I don't know how far it really would get me anyway. Besides you would eventually be pushed off the list and I would like to find quality sites to keep my ad on forever. I also can see that they are related to my site and stuff.

I already have accounts with targetpoint, adsense, affiliate sensors, adbrite and allfeeds. Do I need more? May be yes. Dont know when and how or may be siting which reason, any of them ban me and seize my earnings. They do so to many of guys, whom I know personally and know they can't be involved with click fraud.Any explanations?

go only for the trusted and the proven one. What might happen if this is a scam and then they never pay you or pay less by putting on fees. I mean it is very hard to be in this business as there is so much competition.And anyways you should not trust pyrimid schmes as they almost never work and I am sure that in viral networking only the upliner get's all the money off you, and you almost never make money. let's just go the straight way and not gamble away our money in such schemes.