xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz

AE-Network My site

Although there aren't many images, and linked sites, this is the root tree (the trunk) of my website. It's only version 1.

AE-Network

Please tell me anything to add (except images).

P.S: Please join the forum or get a free-email address!

Thanks,
xboxrulz

Your website is extremly plain. My suggestion is make a better navigation system. Use flash or something.

nah i jus gotta rephrase that, your website is painfully plain. man its like looking at a wordpad document. well you dont actuallly need pictures afterall i hate pictures myself.but jus do something to your site. add some color to it some style some design, jus theres alot missing.

Although there aren't many images, and linked sites, this is the root tree (the trunk) of my website. It's only version 1.

AE-Network

Please tell me anything to add (except images).

P.S: Please join the forum or get a free-email address!

Thanks,
xboxrulz

Your 'about' link is broken.

The design is ok, although it can be further improved. The organisation is okay. Overally layout is good too. But I feel that your site lack content. The main page is too blank. You need to add a longer and more details description about your Network.

My forum main page is something similar to your's. Take a look:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Although it might not be perfect, you can get the idea what I mean by 'more content on the main page'

You need to tell the community how big the inbox size is for your e-mail accounts. You should also have a detailed page about it to address issues and concerns aobut the community(if applicable).

My forum also is giving out 10 exclusive e-mail accounts too. Take a look at my article about it:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is an example of an introduction to your free e-mail service.

Finally, it would be good to credit Xisto as they give this hosting for free. :P

It's ugly... lol change the font/CSS. Also, it is really really plain... you should at least put some kind of layout on there... but anyway, try to improve it a little and it should be good :D