xisto Community
guru8288

Windows Admin Password Hack

Windows Admin Password Hack:
Forgot your NT admin password?
Reinstall? Oh no... But not any more...

This is a utility to (re)set the password of any user that has a valid (local) account on your NT system.
You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.
It works offline, that is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a floppydisk or CD. The bootdisk includes stuff to access NTFS and FAT/FAT32 partitions and scripts to glue the whole thing together.

Will detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts!
It is also an almost fully functional registry editor!

Windows Admin Hack allows you to reset the administrator password on
Windows 2000/XP.

The ISO must be burned to a CD or Flash drive.

When it is booted, a mini version of linux starts which allows the
administrator password to be reset. useful if you need to work on a
machine the password is unknown.

by
guru8288
Download:

Code:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (LINK REMOVED)

RAR-Pass:

Code:
LINK REMOVED

Notice from serverph:
posting warez & cracks. link removed.
disabled posting ability: INDEFINITELY

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

i want to know how to hack the administrator password without having the Admin crack cd. somebody told me admin passwd can hack through safe mode how we can hack the admin passwd with the help of safe mode.-vishal

how to hack adminstator password

In my library it is very difficult to install new soft wares it is asking to log in to the admin and proceed further in order to do that

Please tell me how to hack the pass word

-reply by mani

add new admin or remove old

Only Vista

If you want to be an administrative on someones computer or remove an administrative pass read this

Go to

Start/all program/accessories/run

Write

( control userpasswords2 )

Now you can add I new administrative user(with a pass if you want)

Example:

1.Press ( add... )

User name: MAX (you can write any thing you want)

Full name: (only if you want you can leave it blank)

Description: (only if you want you can leave it blank)

Press ( Next )

Password:******

Confirm password:******

Press ( Next )

Select ( Administrator )

Press ( Next )

Now you are an Administrator with full access.

I found another way what you do is get a flash drive or a formatted CD-RW disc and then plug it in your computerOpen up notepad then type the followingNet user fart fart /addNet local group Administrators fart /addThen save it to your USB drive or CD as a bat file like soAdmin.BatThen create a shortcut of that same program and left-click the shortcut and open up its propertiesThen click advanced and then click the check box that says run as administrator then click OK and click OK againVolia you have an admin creating programThis is for teens with desktops but have limited access and their parents are administrators on their computerThe trick is to wait when they are logged on and then wait for your parent to leave for a smoke then get that flash drive in then double click the shortcut(it will only work for the shortcut not the main program)A prompt should come up then click allow then it should create the profile and exit out of the program immediately.

Keywords:

how to recover vista passworrd by using dosWindows Admin Password Hack

Please tel me howto recover the windows vista password with  the help of dos

-reply by dinu

Hi !

How can I change my administrator's name to get it displayed in the "commands and settings" file ? 

I use XP SP3 and I'am the only user of  my  PC  and then I'am the only administrator.

-question by Gzormix

help you Windows Admin Password Hack

Windows Password Key 8.0 is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD, USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise with an extremely competitive price. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for removing your Windows password until now http://www.lostwindowspassword.com/

-reply by Barika Smith

log on as administratorWindows Admin Password Hack

hey,

I wanted to install some fonts and couple of softwares in my PC bbut unfortunately I am connected to a domain with limited access,when ever I try to do some installation and copy some fonts I don't have access but am asked about admin password. I want to know is there any way to install my softwares.

I tired the option of net user administrator/ active:yes

it says access deiened error 5

kindlyhelp me

hecking an admin passwordWindows Admin Password HackReplying to iGuest-how to hack adminstator pI have tried your method but it doesn't allow me to add another user. It keeps on showing up the admin log box. Or at times it would say access denied. What could be the problem? is there any other way I can still by pass the admin password? thank you in advance for taking time to read problem. Looking forward to hear from you soon!-reply by mstik