xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Nfsu2 Demo

The full game is already out and damn it looks fine. it has 30 vehicles,so many upgrades,i nice looking city, interesting challenges, online gaming (not on a copied version).that game looks so real! man if i worked at ea....i would consider myself as the king of driving games. i lovew that game overall. controls are all very good. its out for all consoles i think...except for GCB.....anto don't forget! the PC version is the best i think. cars also include 3 SUV's (Cadillac Escalade,Hummer H2,Lincoln Navigator) ando also cars from the need for speed underground 1.the nitrous action is much better this time, and you'll get nitrous when you hit style points! you'll get 2 tanks. ando for all the pimps...they got spinners this time.SO YOU CAN STEP ON IT!...............STOP............rimz still spinnin'! The downfall on this game is tht there isnt any cops around so you run for fun....and you cant break anything in the game....that's a bad choice that the developers chose,but still it's the best, it should have been the game of the year but unfortunately, i believe it came on 4th place. but it's all good, he's in the top 5.EA has big plans on the next one.i think you should get both of the need for speed underground just to remember them and pass them down to your children and grandchildren...I'm giving it a 9.9 just because i'm still young and i didn't play all the games there ever will be.but trust me this is a must have...FOR SURENeed for Speed Underground 2 will need the following PC system requirements.CPU: Pentium III 933 MHz or higherRAM: 128 MB or higher, 256 MB or higher for XPOS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XPHD-space: at least 1000 MBGraphics Card: 32 MB or higher, DirectX 9.0Prices are between 40 and 50 dollars (depending on which console u will buy it)

Need For Speed Underground 2 is awesome it is the best driving game out there now I think. I love the roam feature like gta that is a good addition to the game and it wouldn't be as good if it didn't have that. I love all the cars in there it would be better if they had some classic cars in there and brought back he hot pursuit deal. Hopefully they will in the new NFS. I also like the fact that Brooke Burke is in the game because she is so gorgeos and it's good to have her in the game..