xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spy_charly

Files For Downloading The downlaod crashes

hello guys!, i uploaded a 8 MB zip and every tie i try to download it, the download crashes and doesnt let me to download it complete. Any ideas of this behavior? o what happens? do i need a dedicated server? did i miss some kind of configuration?

maybe your connection is timing out? you can use a download manager like flashget, getright, etc. if your server supports download resume. in case your next download is cut midstream, you can then safely resume and continue where you left off until it is completed.

well there is 15 min. timeout on the ftp server!And as serverph said..Use any software like flashget or getright in order to make sure that your file get downloaded.One more thing, if you use firefox then you can try FireFtp plugin as it is a good FTP plugin and lets you access FTP sites.