xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Will Google Display Ads Before You Fill Out The Tax Form?

Hey, I signed up for adsense, and I put up the ad code, but it won't show up in my site. I havn't filled out the tax form yet, and I used it on multiple computers. Am I doing it right? Once I fill out the form will it display them on my site? That and how much do you expect that I can make per click? Thanks.

That is correct! you will have to submit your tax information in order to get the google ads on your site. I will like to mention that do take care of the TOS and dont try to play with them! :lol:

well thats surpirising, i haven't yet filled out my tax information and i still get ads on my site after having made quit some money with google adsensei dont think that filling out the tax information is necessary when u sign up for google adsense but only when you make $100 and they need to mail the check to youand with respect to the ads, wait for a day for google to display targeted adshope your not trying to display 2 google ads on a single page, coz that did not work for me when i had started with google adsense

they start displaying ads as soon as you place code. once you cross $ 50 mark, they will send a PIN to your address and put a hold on your account. once you fill tax information and the pin (which you get after a month by surface mail) and have 100 $s they will send you check.Remember not to <- snipped -> on your own sites. Its against their policies. They will terminate y your account and you loose all earnings made by someone else's clicks even, once they detect a single click from your iP..good luck}

Yes, what ebula said is correct. The google ads will still display. But since it takes time for google to recognize the keywords in your webpages it may take time to display the real ads and rather just display public service ads. Sometimes, the webmaster himself may never see the google ads in his website but others may be able to see the google ads.

Google will still display ads without your tax form too. But they will hold your payments if you don't fill up till the time of payment. Because for Americans, those in United States of America they need to fill up those informations.

Just try visiting from other computers which will not share the same IP you may well be able to see your ads in your site. However, never ever click those ads by your own less you will lose the adsense itself.

Best of luck.