xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

I Sort Of Need Help For The Rest Of The Process

This is kinda pre-sales...Ok, I registered a domain name with Yahoo. It said maybe 75 hours till it gets fully up, then right after I went and bought the 9.99 package at Xisto - Web Hosting leaving the note for someone to take everything from my Xisto.com site to there, but i forgot to leave a link to my profile. Also when I signed up a I used the domain name that is still pending for the 75 hours.So now I can't access anything yet? when will everything be ready? and just for OpaQue to know if your the one who moves stuff from the Xisto sites to there, that was me who didn't leave a link to my profile, I signed up for ComutingHost using... can i say this?... my kaonzero.com domain name.So what do I do I'm kind of lost here

Shengeta,
Have you tried a Pm to Opaque about moving your stuff? or the helpdesk?
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
That registration [could] be completed sooner, but allow 48 hours at least for it to circulate around. Last one I registered at Yahoo was about 24 hrs only, so you never know...
Also, did you point the registered Domain to computinghosts' Name Servers? Yahoo does a frame wrapper and redirects, so that will affect the site's indexing. I suggest you point to the Xisto - Web Hosting Name Servers.

ok everything seems to be fine now... almost... kaonzero.com is active and my hosting has been moved over, but after a nameserver change, it needs to wait another 8-24 hours or something?Also when I look in my cpanel, it says i still have 5120mb of bandwidth and 120mb of space. Also am i supposed to be on the Delta server?

Since you requested your account to be transfered, it actually transfers each and every detail from the old server.Also, right after the transfer, We do not touch the clients account and wait for a confirmation for 1-2 days just to see if things are working fine on the new server.We have now upgraded your package software to PLAN 9S and the account is reflecting the new settings in your cpanel.Sorry for the inconvenience...