xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Cannot Access Cpanel

i activated my account a while ago but i cannot access my cpanel ,i tried several times with both links provided but without succes, also before i activated my account my credits were 36 but now it's 1.88 is it normal ? i would appreciate any help on this

The correct address to access your cpanel is your-sub-domain.trap17.com/cpanel_username. I can see your default page so you should be able to access your cpanel without a problem.As it was replied to your application, once your hosting is activated your credit will be reset to the default amount, currently 4, and will continue to decrease 1 credit per 24 hour period that you do not post. This is what it means by staying active. This and all hosting questions are listed through out the forum and under Xisto Readme. Please search the forum and familiarize yourself with our hosting service agreement.