xisto Community

Very nice sig, but sorry to say again apart from the text...Id advise to get some new fonts and some new font effects. The "fat" fonts look ugly and it kinda ruins your sig. Look for a font that isnt all caps and not so fat.Good work tho :lol:

Very nice sig, but sorry to say again apart from the text...
Id advise to get some new fonts and some new font effects. The "fat" fonts look ugly and it kinda ruins your sig. Look for a font that isnt all caps and not so fat.

Good work tho :lol:

Yeah I figured that my fonts sucks I'll have to look for a new set of fonts

http://www.dafont.com/de/

DaFont is a good source for pretty much all the fonts you'll need. That's where I get most of mine, aside from a large pack I downloaded recently.

Also, the render looks misproportioned...when you size renders down make sure you hold shift (or make sure the link icon at the top is clicked) and use a corner handle to drag it down, proportionally.

There's also a bit of a high-contrast spot on the right there...you can fix that by selecting that area and using adjustment layers, or by lightly brushing over it with a darker color.

Not bad for starters.

pretty much what johnny said I think i mention all the tutorial places to go if not I check later cuzz im tired right now of course i will reedit this post later on.