xisto Community

I coulden't get the M to show up enough..I know it's because of the dark area under it. Text and border was a pain on this sig.

Posted Image

C&C please!

Edit- Posted Image

You guys told me to take the hardness off of the transition. This is what i've got then. Any updates on your C&Cs?

Edited by Damann (see edit history)

text kills it, the center of the sig need to be brushed in more to make it more blended in and this blue don't go well with the bronze.4/10

text kills it, the center of the sig need to be brushed in more to make it more blended in and this blue don't go well with the bronze.
4/10

Something like that. The colors could blend a little more smoothly, and overall the sig could be less "hard" and more "deep". That's just my opinion though.

Interesting sig (viewing the improved one), but still has an imbalance. From, what i believe, was implied by Johnny, the right side has more depth, than the left side. The improved one, does have a better transition for mixing in the colors at the middle, but still seems a bit off. And, if one text fails to "cooperate", switch to another.

That's an awesome sig, 10000000 times better than my sigs. I REALLY suck at making graphics.

Dont put yourself down! You can get better..Rofl..You should see the crap i spewed when i first started. Thanks for the comment though.

TF, what kind of text do you suggest? Should i try another graffiti-ish one or maybe gothic? That imbalance was purposely put there.
Edited by Damann (see edit history)

[1]TF, what kind of text do you suggest? Should i try another graffiti-ish one or maybe gothic?

[2]That imbalance was purposely put there.

[1] I'd say Gothic type would be better than graffiti. But, really, a sans-serif font. One that is respectful/faithful to the background. Since, by the looks of it, vector and grunge is what the sig is made up most of. Which is why the pixel font works quite well. Sure, there's abstract in there, but only to the right side. Unlike, the grunge and vector, which is on both sides.

[2] I see.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

I love your sig.. the texture and everything is so bold, I actually like the first one better.. it actually looks like the two side hits together or whatever, but the graffiti font is so hard to read and kinda kills it. But other then that, good job. =)