xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CroSpartacus

Expand A Video's Resolution

A resolution of something in digital format is like making ice. Let's say you have a cup of water. If you pour it into a container 4x4 you'll probably have thicker ice block, compare to pouring into a 100x100. Right?And think of the thickness of this ice as the quality of your video. You cannot have it stretch out too much before you start to really notice the graininess. A successful video resizing depends on the original video file. If your WMV file has a bit rate of at least 500 or more, the largest you can go without losing too much quality is about 1.5x of the original size. This is my personal formula and my personal perception of what is good quality. You may be satisfied pushing it to the higher resolution with much lower bit rate.Use Windows Media Encoder (free from MS site) to resize and compress your file. It's bit hard to navigate but I'm sure you'll pick it up rather quickly.

You can never expect a recizing process without somw loss in your movie quality. but you can have near-perfect result by some programs.you had better use AviSynth for doing frameserving and using CCE for reencoding your movie into new size. you can find very good help on:http://www.videohelp.com/

u can do it by converting the file from other formatthere u have to mention for 100X100 size then u can do itby this i hope u can change the size the display screeen

well actually you can avoid losing quality while resizing a video, it depends which quality it was used to make it... and honestly it is very difficult to make a video look like no losing quality.... and thats why DVDs are made to almost fullscreen, in order to avoid losing quality...btw that is what you need to do... take the video again but in a bigger size