xisto Community
LolliPop

Best Gaming Console? in you opinion

What is the best Gaming Console  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well I haven't gotten around to buying an xbox but I think I would have to go with Playstation eventhough Zelda is my favorite game of all time and you can only get it on Nintendo.IMO playstation has better game for my taste anyway and the graprics are awesome

XBOX is the best system available, with great games from EA to Microsoft Games Studios. With it's 733 MHZ, and the nVidia Graphic Card, no other system can beat it (until the 4th gen. systems)FACTS:XBOX was the guiness world record for the fastest and the most powerful console out there.XBOX finally beat PS2 by 39% (in sale) for April.xboxrulz

Cool, but like I said haven't gotten around to buying it yet> i did notice a Xbox game the only day that looked really cool and got me thinking about buying one again.But I'm getting a new cat next month so it's going to have to wait B) medical expenses and stuff

PC is the best, but... if i had to choose a gaming system, i would choose ps2, it has the games that i like the most (mgs, dw, and ff series)xbox is good, but the controller is too big hehe...

PC is the best, but... if i had to choose a gaming system, i would choose ps2, it has the games that i like the most (mgs, dw, and ff series) xbox is good, but the controller is too big hehe...

you know I really have to get around to playing FF is it really that cool? Cause everyone raves about it. But I here that some are better then others.

I've always been a PS fan, but I'm thinking of getting a Gamecube. I don't know if it's true, but I've heard it loads a lot faster than PS2 and that's really been getting on my nerves how slow it is. I wanna play *now* dag-nabbit!

i gotta say xbox just cuz the feel of it makes you sometimes feel like your there. PS2 is a close behind.And if PC is in this then PC wins but if not my vote is xbox

I think that they are all good! I wouldn't mind playing anyone of them