xisto Community
delivi

Google To Enter Into Ebay Territory

google is fastly becoming the Ruler of the Web. So there is nothing to wonder even if Google starts its own payment system.Google's main plan seems to dominate the web with the newer Web 2.0 web based applications to created a Internet based OS.

This had to happen some time or the other.Google is drawing wealth from the total internet capital and it can invest all these very easily.This is not a fact to be surprised of. I wonder what other field of the e-business is presently prickling thier mind!

i think google trusted company so i like them and they are making really good service and softwares <_< so there can be new online auction site from google it s good for internet :ph34r:

Well thats news to me If google is going to enter Auctions Arena it will have more buyers and sellers as most people use google and i hope google would provide more easy search and the lowest rice with best quality for the consumers.as google doent has that many adds on the site so it should be fun shopping on google.i would love to buy on gogle.

google already has everything in the internet in their control i don't think it should go to ebay they already have their froogle ,which is not much popular but could be made if google uses its other services to make it popular ,hope google just try to be better at search engines and not try to jump on every other competitor

Sounds good to me, i mean if google made it so that there fees werent as much for selling items i could look forward to some fair competition. Which would result in a drop of the fees which would make alot of people happy. The biggest problem i have with ebay is the fees, it can cost alot of money if you sell something like a car on ebay. I hope google go through with it, i have liked google since the beginning and i think they would do a great job with auctions.

I think google should concentrate on its current areas right now and once they are fine tuned go ahead and venture out in new areas. i mean you could have a million different areas but suck in everyone of them. In no means does google suck but i think you get my point.